BusinessNow!™ – SAP Business One Hosted
BusinessNow!™ Hosted as a “subscription-based” hosted SAP Business One solution provides undeniable value proposition with low-cost subscription billing, versus enterprise-type projects with high up-front costs, long and costly implementations, network infrastructure, expensive technical personnel and maintenance costs and with unknown ongoing fees.
With ready-to-use functionality, BusinessNow!™ Hosted delivers immediate business value and ensures predictable deployment and operations. It was designed for productivity and ease of doing business while providing customers a 360 ° view of their entire business.
BusinessNow!™ Hosted enables small to mid-sized companies to manage core business operations in a single system, which includes:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) & accounting; SAP Business One (SAP is a leading vendor of integrated business management software suites for small, mid-sized businesses and large companies.)
- eCommerce (both, B2B and B2C Magento)
- Industry-specific Softengine solutions and extensions (Food One, Fashion One, Furniture, Wholesale Distribution, Warehouse Management System, Production, Manufacturing, Retail/POS, Trade-Show with Bar-coding)
- BusinessNow!™ Hosted is available on a subscription basis for a low per user monthly payment of $150, SAP Business One and Productivity licenses are offered at a 40% Discount, Microsoft Standard Office is an option at $15/month/user and a one-time, standard set-up fee is only $3,500! (see DETAILS in the table below).
- Your Choice:
- System Availability, secure Virtustream (SAP Certified Hosted and Cloud Data Centers) for subscription-based system, pre-installed Microsoft Windows, SQL Server and Terminal Server software (hosted or self-hosted).
- At any time, the “subscription-based” hosted solution can be requested to be transferred to an in-house client/server system (on premises).
- Backup on remote and local storage.
- Quick Installation, software is pre-configured based on best-practices, company data can be migrated from a variety of systems, i.e., Great Plains, Navision, Oracle, Sage MAS products, QuickBooks, Peachtree and from many others.
- Automated updates.
- Web Demos & Consultation Sessions (scheduled weekly and on-demand).
- Training (eLearning, individual and group online).
- Configuration options; we offer Discounted Block Time packages that can be used also for individual training, advanced configuration and technical support.
- Optional 3rd Party Connectivity using Softengine Universal Connector (EDI, Factoring-CIT, UPS RoadNet).
- Customization; we offer quotations for special projects.
Please contact us for more information about BusinessNow!™ Hosted or to request a free demo and to find out if this program answers all of your business requirements.