Softengine, SAP Gold Partner, is a member of the Top 10 Club. Being the pioneers of Cloud-based service, we continue to deliver the edge of technology, while producing innovative products and expanding our network of partnerships.
As a small but fast-growing company, we offer dynamic opportunities to expand the scope of your responsibilities and show real leadership.
You will have an opportunity to play a key role in the growth stage of a fast growing enterprise software company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced business professional to join our enterprise software consulting team. Softengine is a dynamic team of bright people that creates industry vertical enterprise software that enables our clients to run all their critical business operations using one software system.
The Implementation Consultant role is responsible for the implementation of our software for our clients. This job demands someone with a wide range of skills, including a deep understanding of our software and technology, ability to act as business analyst gaining strong knowledge of the customer and their processes, and skills to act in customer support and training.
As the Implementation Consultant at Softengine, you will be working various customers of Softengine implementing ERP and Retail Solutions. This will require you to work both virtually on the customer’s database and to be onsite in front of the customer. This job requires 1-3 weeks of travel throughout the US every month, while you manage 2-4 implementation projects at a time. You will be acting as a leader and knowledge expert and be guiding the customer in their transition from their old software to Nevo Software.
- Delivery and implementation of Retail/POS systems to clients
- Participating in the design, configuration and testing of systems
- Travelling to client sites as needed
- Managing relationships with clients
- Reporting to upper management progress of implementations
- Write solution and specs for both customer and development team
At least 1 year of experience and knowledge of:
- Implementing ERP projects
- POS implementation in the ERP space
- SAP Business One preferred or similar ERP systems such as Sage or MS Dynamics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing projects and customers
- You can meet your project budgets
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
Please email resumes to