Softengine, SAP Gold Partner, is a member of the Top 10 Club. Being the pioneers of Cloud-based service, we continue to deliver the edge of technology, while producing innovative products and expanding our network of partnerships.
As a small but fast-growing company, we offer dynamic opportunities to expand the scope of your responsibilities and show real leadership.
You will have an opportunity to play a key role in the growth stage of a fast growing enterprise software company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced business professional to join our enterprise software consulting team. Softengine is a dynamic team of bright people that creates industry vertical enterprise software that enables our clients to run all their critical business operations using one software system.
The Project Manager/Implementation Consultant role is responsible for the implementation of our software for our clients. This job demands someone with a wide range of skills, including a deep understanding of our software and technology, ability to act as business analyst gaining strong knowledge of the customer and their processes, and skills to act in customer support and training.
As the Project Manager/Implementation Consultant at Softengine, you will be working various customers of Softengine implementing SAP Business One. This will require you to work both virtually on the customer’s database and to be onsite in front of the customer. This job requires 1-3 weeks of travel throughout the US every month, while you manage 2-4 implementation projects at a time. You will be acting as a leader and knowledge expert and be guiding the customer in their transition from their old software to SAP Business One.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement SAP and Softengine’s software, from data migration, to system blueprinting, design, end user training, and Go’Live.
- Act as a knowledge expert and trusted advisor to the client. They will be putting faith and reliance in you to guide them in the transition to our software platform
- Regularly communicate project performance and updates to the services team
- Travel to customer sites for on-site, discovery, training, and Go-Live
- Use knowledge gained on projects to contribute back to product development, Implementation methodology, and process improvement
- Enjoys working in a very high-performance business environment with customer interaction, deadlines, and high value work.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things. Enjoys exploring new technologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in understanding the existing systems and business processes analysis.
- Able to analyze business requirements and stakeholder requirements.
- Excited by travel and the multi-day on-site customer experience. Must thrive being in front of the customer in a board room or inside the warehouse.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
- Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Enthusiastically collaborates with co-workers to share ideas and opinions about improving processes, services, and customer experience.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Computer Science or related field (Bachelors in Accounting Information Systems (AIS) is preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 3 weeks a month for 2-4 days at a time (50%+ travel)
- Past experience as a team leader (work, sports, etc.)
• Experience with enterprise software implementations
• Experience traveling to customer sites and leading meetings with customers
• Knowledge of ERP/accounting systems (SAP Business One, etc.)
Please submit resumes to